Oh my! Oh my goodness! 😀
I have officially had this blog for two whole years. Gulp.
(Official proof ↑)
I’m so, so excited! I have been posting on this blog for two. Whole. Years. 😮
- Thanks to a fellow blogger (and pen pal), I actually can have this blog for two whole years! I ran out of space a little while back, but then Clara posted about how to put on as many photos as you want without using a drop of photo space, and it’s free! You can see that post here.
- I have 134 followers
- I have visitors from countries as far off as Israel and Romania
- I have gotten a total of 18, 601 views (more by the time you read this) in 2016, and guess what? I even have search engines discouraged, so that’s pretty amazing to me.
- I get lots of encouraging comments from you guys on all of my posts.
- I have three pen pals now, thanks to my blog.
- I love blogging. That’s certainly happy thing! 😀
- I’ve gotten a lot better at graphic design in the past year. I like this quote-edit I made yesterday. (The photo is from a free photo website, it’s not my own, I just did the text) 🙂
And there are waaaayyy more happy things. 😀 I’ve also made friends with tons of bloggers such as
K.A. My first pen pal and one of the happiest, most fun, and funniest bloggers I know of! 😀 Thank you for all your smiley faces in your comments! 😀 😛 😮 🙂 😉 XD Not to mention you are a great writer. 🙂
Loren. I knew Loren even before blogging, but that doesn’t mean she’s not a blogger I’ve made friends with, I just made friends with her before I knew about her blog! Loren is one of the best writers I know of and her photography is gorgeous.(Fun Fact: When she gave me a piece of paper with her blog address, at first I thought it said happy house of fag.wordpress.com, not Happy House of AG. XD)
Clara. Clara is my second pen pal. She loves graphic designing as well and we’ve made lots of graphic designs to show each other, and we’ve been scientists together on a live chat program thingy… XD 😉 She’s yet another good writer!
Hayley. My third pen pal. Hayley is a really great photographer, and she’s the one who introduced me to ATCs! If you don’t know what ATCs are, I suggest you check out her post about them, make some, and then when you get super into them, you could join her ATC trade! 😛 Today is the last day to sign up. 😉
Misty. Misty is also one of the best writers I know of and her blog is very, very well-done. 🙂 Misty is a very encouraging blogger, and I’m really glad I ‘met’ her.
Wow, there’s so many more bloggers I’ve met through my blog and through their blogs. I would write a bunch more, but I’m afraid that would get tiring and oh so long. 😐 😛 So I will go on to part two of this post.
A Barefoot Gal’s Question and Answer Post
- Comment on this post asking 1-10 questions. They can be utterly random (such as have you eaten Nutella on spaghetti) or more.. normal (such as what is your favorite color).
- If you ask anything like ‘where do you live’ or ‘how old are you’, I just won’t answer them, so you might as well just not ask them. 😉
- Wait until the 25th May when I will post the answers to all of your questions!
And that’s it. 😛 I can’t wait to see some of you guys’ questions. 😉
Oh, here’s the fourth picture of the 7 day nature challenge. It’s young pussy willow leaves!
I’m going to ask… Hmm. I don’t know who would want to and who wouldn’t! XD I’ll ask Janie fromThe Blog of All Things Lovely. 😀 I hope you want to do this, Janie, but it’s you don’t.
So! Now’s the time to ask me all the little questions you’ve thought of but then forgotten. XD