I decided to post this one day early because EVERYONE IS SO EXCITED, RIGHT? I know. I KNOW I KNOW AHH SETTLE DOWN MEGAN YOU’LL EXPLODE.
Yes, well. I think I’ll need to calm down to get through this post, SO LETS GO!! 😀 xD First of all, the thank yous. Thank you guys so, so much for entering! 🙂 I got… 33 entries. 😮 Last time I got 20, almost fifteen less. THANK YOU. Wow, I’m so glad people want to enter in this photography contest, and I’m gonna try to make it super fun! 🙂
Here are the teams and here you can see your teammates, if you entered. 😉
Megan (not ME 😉 )
I’ll just give those teams who have less teammates 7 extra points each time to sort of make up. 🙂
Ready for the category?
This can mean physical little things like a ladybug OR it can mean little things like your little sister playing with a baby doll. 🙂
Here’s my ‘entry’! It’s an example mostly, but it is also for my enjoyment. XD
Is alum under a microscope small enough? xD
How to Get Bonus Points For Your Team:
- Include a (noticeable) bird in your photo
- Write a little bit about how you got the photo
Also, here are the five people who will be able to be interviewed….
Hayley, Thewritingpegasus, AnonymousA, Loren, K.A.
To the interviewers: I will find some way to contact you (most likely ask you to comment on my blog) and give you the questions. If you haven’t entered BIBPC before, then it would probably be best to wait until you have done one of them. I will post the interviews after BIBPC #2 is over.
How I do the points:
- I will give you up to five points on how well you stuck to the category
- I will give you up to five points on the quality of the photo
- I will give you up to five points on hardness-to-getness and creativity of the photo (if that even made sense xD)
- I will give you two bonus points if there is a noticeable bird in your photo
- I will give you one bonus point if you write a little bit about how you got the photo.
You can get up to 18 points for your photo, but it is QUITE unlikely that that will happen, so don’t get your hopes up too high. 😉
The 17th is your LAST DAY to enter your photos. Please comment on my blog with the link (if you have a blog) by then, unless I see your photo and comment on your post, then you won’t have to. 😉
Sound good? Okay then! GO GET SOME PHOTOS! Oh, if you have ANY questions, just ask in the comments! 🙂
Has anyone ever gone geocaching? I REALLY WANT TO.