Poster designed by Suzy.
I’m sure lots of you are excited, correct? 🙂 It makes me SUPER happy to see all of the great feedback I get. Thank you guys so much! Here are a few of the things people said in my survey:
It’s an amazing, fun, great oportunity, and I want to thank you for always doing it!!! 🙂 🙂
It was super fun!! I would definitely do it again.
I didn’t participate, but I loved the awesome and unique catagories.
I’M SO EXCITED TO PARTICIPATE IN BIBPC AGAIN–I had such a fun time doing it!! (Sorry for shouting in your face.)
*Gulp* Wow. THANK YOU. And to the last person, whoever you were, shout in my face all you want! XD
Shall I do the teams or the rules first? I think I’ll do the rules. The ones in bold are the things I have changed or added, so don’t just skip over this if you’ve done BIBPC before and think you know all the rules. XD
BIBPC is a contest where photographers can compete with each other. You will be organized into teams and given a category to take a photo of. When you have taken the photo you can post it on your blog or, if you do not have a blog, I will get up a way that you can submit your photo, no email required. I will look at each photo and grade it on quality, creativeness, how hard it would have been to get, and how well you stuck to the category.
This is how you can say you are entering:
- Comment saying what two teams you would prefer. Sadly, I may not be able to get everyone onto their most wanted team. ALSO, PLEASE SAY WHAT KIND OF CAMERA YOU HAVE. 🙂
- Look for post to say which team you are on and what the category is. That post will be on April 14th.
- Take a picture for the category I posted. It can be taken three years ago or that day, as long as it is taken by you.
- Post your picture on your blog and if you want, tag it ‘BIBPC photo’ (only if you have a WordPress blog) then send me a link to your post.
- After four days I will post the team’s points and the next category. BIBPC should end around May 12th. There will be 7 categories.
How to Get Bonus Points For Your Team:
- Include a (noticeable) bird in your photo
- Write a little bit about how you got the photo
Ready to see the teams? I bet so!
Now hold on, I got some great suggestions from people, but here’s one I’m for sure going to do…
“It would be cool if maybe you interviewed members of each team about photography and the contest and things like that.”
Awesome suggestion! In the comments, please tell me if you’d like to be interviewed sometime. 🙂 I’ll just ask you questions about why you like BIBPC and photography and such. I can’t interview everyone, so I might draw a few random names or something. 😉
You have until April 14th to sign up! If you don’t have a blog but want to enter, I think I can get up a way for you to still enter your photos. 😉
Let me go over what an example comment would look like:
Hi! My name is Megan and I do have a blog. I’d like to be on team Kestrel or team Goldfinch. My camera is a Nikon Coolpix L830. Also, you may interview me if you want. 🙂
Thank you guys so much!
Eee! THIS IS SO EXCTING. xD XD