Hello everyone! I can’t wait to get BIBPC #4 rolling. Let’s get started with the teams. Please, please tell me if I missed you!
Olivia (aka Livy)
Megan (no, this isn’t me. 😉 )
Someone/Anonymous (one person didn’t leave their name, so if this is you, please tell me!)
Again, if I missed you, make sure to tell me!
A few other things to add…
- You can not edit your photos. (Well, you can crop them, but that’s all.)
- You can post your photos anytime before I do my next BIBPC post, but I will give a time limit, just so you know that you have at least that long to enter.
- You still have time to enter if you didn’t see my first post.
- When you post your photo, please tell me what team you are on. This makes it a lot easier for me!
- You can get two bonus points if you tell me the story behind how you got your photo.
- You can use a photo that you took a while ago.
Now, for you all who weren’t entering with a blog, I have two different ways for you.
- Entering your pictures through a Pinterest account (suggested). If you have a pinterest account, then I would love it if you would do it this way – it would make it a bit easier on me and might be a bit simpler. 😉 What you’ll need to do is go to my Pinterest board I have created (CLICK HERE) and comment on the BIBPC poster with your name. I will add you as an author of the board and you can upload your entries to there.
- Using a survey. For this option you will have to take THIS survey. You will, however, need to resize your photo to 1 MB or less. You can use PicMonkey.com (<affiliate link) to resize it, and then when you click save you should be able to see the size of the file (it will be right about the “Save to my computer” button).
Now that I’ve done all the explaining, I’ll reveal the first category!
The View from Above
For this category you will be using angles. Take a picture where your camera is higher than your subject and is pointing down at it.
That’s not too much of a view from above, obviously, but there’s an example of what yours could be like.
Remember to give me the link of your post if you post it on your blog, and if you have a WordPress blog, tag it with “BIBPC #4.”
YOUR PHOTOS ARE DUE BY 3:00 PM ON MONDAY, JANUARY 30th.
We were just watching Star Wars for the first time! Unfortunately, we were streaming it and the internet didn’t work so we had to stop half way through. : (