Yes! It’s time for another round of my photography contest, the Boring Into Beautiful Photography Challenge/Contest (it works either way)!
Many of my followers already know what BIBPC is, but my new followers might not. Either way, you can catch up on the rules below.
BIBPC (Boring Into Beautiful Photography Contest) is a contest where younger photographers (age 18 and below) can compete with each other. You will be organized into teams and given a category to take a photo of. When you have taken the photo you can post it on your blog or, if you do not have a blog, I will get up a way for you to submit your photo (no email required). I will give you up to 17 points for your photo, depending on the quality, creativeness, and how well you stuck to the category. But 17 would mean it scores perfectly, plus you got the two extra bonus points.
If you want to enter
- Comment below and tell me two teams you’d like to be on. I can’t promise that you’ll be on one of them, but I’ll do my best.
- Tell me whether you will be using a blog or not. If you will be, then please comment with the address of the blog you will be posting your entries on.
- This isn’t required, but it would be helpful to say what type of camera you’ll be using the most. (iPhone, digital, or DSLR) This will be helpful in making sure that one team doesn’t have five DSLRs and the other five iPhones, simply because it’s likely that the DSLRs will get more quality points.
- Look for the first category to be posted, along with what team you are on. You can enter until January 26th, giving you approximately 10 days to enter. On January 27th I will post the first category.
- When that post is posted, you will have four to five days (depending on whether or not I can post the next category on time) to photograph something according to the category.
- Post your picture on your blog. Tag it with “BIBPC #4 photo” if you have a WordPress blog. Send me a comment with the link to your post. If you don’t have a blog, you can use the email-free way that will be provided.
- When the time is up, I will post the next category, with the points for each team, as well as my favorite photo. There will be seven categories.
**Note: There is no prize for the members of the winning team, this contest is just for fun**
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me in the comments!
And now, I’ll proceed to show you the teams for BIBPC #4.
That’s all! Now go get commenting!