October was really fun! Here’s what goals I got done last month:
October Goals (Review)
- Post at least two more parts of Inchy B. Check!
- Do another ‘Will This Work or Fail?’ episode. Check!
- Post some fall photos. Check!
- Start up the blog button giveaway with Josie again. Nope.
- Do a lyric photo shoot with one of our pets. Check!
Wow, four out of five. Not bad!
- Hit a home run in baseball Nope.
- Make donuts. No…
- Make something out of burdock root. Heh heh. Nope.
- See the Washington Nationals win the World Series. NO! BAD DODGERS!
- Make more clay inchworms. Yep!
- Design a newspaper for something we’re doing in co-op. No, but that’s because they weren’t ready yet. I will in November!
So. I didn’t do quite as good with non-blogging goals. One out of six.
Playing in the grain bins with siblings, cousins, and friends. (To see some of the things we do in there, see my sisters post HERE.)
Watching baseball games and the World Series.
(Sort of) helping my friends do a very hectic bake sale at our co-op.
Reaching 300 followers.
Playing baseball (well, not really a whole game) with our grandmother.
Watching an old movie (“That Darn Cat”) outside with our friends.
October Blogging Stuff
I published 19 posts in October. My three favorites were…
November Goals (Blogging)
Post another really random post. (I just chose a random picture for this. XD)
Post a bunny announcement post/Clementine’s 10th entry.
Start up the blog button giveaway with Josie again.
Do something in celebration of 300 followers.
November Goals (Non-Blogging)
Have an amazing time at the NEEDTOBREATHE concert. (This shouldn’t be too hard! :P)
Get 250 lbs. of food from the food drive I’m doing in co-op with my classmates.
Read Keeper of the Lost Cities.
Make something with weeds. (I got a Wild Food cookbook from the library yesterday. XD)
Practice some brush lettering and watercolor.
Host an ATC party.
Try at least three crafts/projects/recipes from my Pinterest boards.
So there we go! I can’t wait to see what November’s like.
By the way, all of these pictures are mine except the sparkler and concert one: those are from Unsplash. 😉