I saw Kellyn did this over at Reveries, so I decided I’d try it. 🙂 Now this is extremely long, so if you have no interest in what my music tastes are, I won’t press you to read this post. 🙂 You may find it interesting though. Moving on. Here we goooo!
1) Your favorite song
Umm…. I change my favorite songs a lot. I like Gotta Go and Ill-M-I by TobyMac. 😀 And Restless by NEEDTOBREATHE.
2) Your least favorite song
Of the songs I hear, probably.. ugh! I forget what it’s called. Some song that Chris Tomlin sings… it’s super repetitive and half of it is in Spanish. Oh! How Great is Our God [World Edition] That’s the song that came to mind, it’s probably not quite my least favorite song, but I don’t enjoy it much. 🙂 And also there are some Weird Al songs that my brothers and little sister play WAY too much that I don’t like.
3) A song that makes you happy
Umm… most songs make me happy. XD *goes to playlist* Restless by NEEDTOBREATHE and Lift You Up by TobyMac are nice. 😀
4) A song that makes you sad
Okay. Um. I don’t know. XD I don’t listen to sad songs.
5) A song that reminds you of someone
Move by Audio Adrenaline reminds me of my older brother because that was his favorite song for a long time. 🙂
6) A song that reminds you of somewhere
Okay. Nursery Rhyme songs reminds me of Maine. When we went there, we played them constantly for my little sister. Those were hard times. XD
7) A song that reminds you of a certain event
Love Feels Like by TobyMac reminds me of his concert. Oh, that was so fun. 😀
8) A song that you know all the words to
Actually, I mostly just remember choruses and bits and pieces. But Feel It by TobyMac (again) is one I probably know all the words to. 😀
9) A song that you can dance to
Feel It. 🙂
10) A song that makes you fall asleep
Um. I don’t fall asleep to songs. XD But I remember falling asleep when my dad played some Statler Brother songs once.
11) A song from your favorite band
MercyMe and NEEDTOBREATHE are tied for my favorites. So for MercyMe, I’d say This Life. For NEEDTOBREATHE I have to go with Restless.
13) A song from a band you hate
I don’t really hate and bands. I don’t really like Decyfer Down (WAY too rocky), but is I don’t like the band, I don’t listen to the songs. So I can’t tell you any. 🙂
14) A song that no one would expect you to love
Hmm. Some people might be surprised that I have listened to some of Owl City’s songs. 🙂 I like Fireflies fairly well.
15) A song that describes you
This is hard. Feel It might describe me, but I don’t know. 😛
16) A song that you used to love but now you hate
I don’t know that I exactly hate it, but I’d rather not listen to Move by Audio Adrenaline anymore. 😛 I listened to that waaay too much.
17) A song that you hear often on the radio
We normally listen to K-LOVE, so a song on there that I hear often is God is on the Move by 7eventh Time Down.
18) A song that you wish you heard on the radio
Some of TobyMac’s older songs. 😉
19) A song from your favorite album
This is Not a Test is my favorite album. A good song from that one is Love Broke Thru.
20) A song that you listen to when you’re angry
What? I have no idea. XD
21) A song that you listen to when you’re happy
Let’s see here. Perhaps Oohs and Ahhs by NEEDTOBREATHE?
22) A song that you listen to when you’re sad
Again, no idea.
23) A song that you want to play at your wedding
Pachelbel’s Canon? XD No idea, really.
24) A song that you want to play at your funeral
That I want to play? LOL. Sorry. I haven’t ever thought about that, sorry.
25) A song that makes you laugh
Albuquerque by Weird Al sometimes makes me laugh, but it’s a tad bit tiring. Also Trapped in the Drive Thru by Weird Al is funny.
26) A song that you can play on an instrument
Scarborough Fair. 😛 Not the most wonderful rendition of it, but it does sound like it’s supposed to. 😀
27) A song that you wish you could play
SONGS! I just wish I could play songs. I’d love to learn how to play any song by TobyMac.
28) A song in a foreign language that you like
I don’t like songs in other languages.
29) A song from your childhood
I fell into a burnin’ ring of fire
I went down, down, down
And the flames went higher
And it burns, burns, burns
The ring of fire, the ring of fire
Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash. I remember lots of of Johnny Cash and Statler Brother songs. 😛
30) Your favorite song at this time last year
I don’t think I remember. I might have been King of the Comebacks by Audio Adrenaline. 😉
There we go! 857 words. 🙂 Now you should know lots about my music tastes.
WE GO ON VACATION IN A WEEK.