What’s that? Megan’s doing a tag? Quite right!
Katie from Miss Magic’s Memoirs did this tag and ‘nominated’ whoever wanted to do this. I thought it looked like FUN! 😀 So… rules.
- Write ten songs that come on shuffle (no skipping)
- Write your favorite lyrics from each song
- Tag some people
Let’s see here… *goes to playlist* I really only listen to CCM, so here are ten CCM songs. Ready, set, GO!
- Drops in the Ocean // Hawk Nelson This is pretty good song! I’m maybe a tad tired of it… but it’s still great! 😀 Okay, favorite lyrics? “If you wanna see how much you mean to me look at my hands, look at my side.” I like that part a bunch!
- Move (Keep Walkin’) // TobyMac YEAH! GOO TOBYMAC! 😛 I love TobyMac’s new album. We actually went to a concert of his back in November. 🙂 A great part of the song is when he says… “Hold on, hold on, Lord ain’t finished yet. Hold on, hold on, He’ll get you through this.”
- Tomorrow // Unspoken This is (or used to be) my younger brother’s favorite band. They are fairly new, but I really like some of their songs! 😀 My favorite part might be… “Jesus, you are in control of my tomorrow, tomorrow!”
- Feel It // TobyMac Yay! Another TobyMac song! This is the second one I ever heard from TobyMac. I love it! It’s so upbeat and I love the lyrics. I like the very first part where he says “Funktify!” but as for a sentence, probably this one: “You can’t see the wind but it moves the leaves from the bottom to the top of the tallest trees…” It’s talking about how you can’t actually see God, but you can see the affects of what God does! 😀
- Good Fight // Unspoken And now another Unspoken song. 😛 I’ve heard this one a lot so I’m a bit tired of it… but that doesn’t mean the song’s bad! One of my favorite parts of the song is: “When you’re out there on your own, you are never alone…” 🙂
- This Life // MercyMe Oh yeah! MercyMe is fabulous! 😀 My favorite band, actually! I love the music! It’s so… danceable? XD I’m not sure that’s a word. 😛 Favorite part of the song: all of it! 😛
- Lift My Life Up // Unspoken What’s up with all of these Unspoken songs? XD Really, I only have about seven of them on my playlist! 😛 Favorite lyrics from this song would be… “Take my life and let it be all for you.”
- Light Shine Bright // TobyMac COME ON! What in the WORLD? XD I mean, I LOVE TobyMac’s songs (and Unspoken’s) but let’s have a little variety. 😛 As my sister says, this is a really repetitive song, but I love it! It’s featuring a new artist named Hollyn. 🙂 Favorite part of the song would probably be “Light shine bright, everywhere we go.” That’s basically the only words… XD
- Start a Fire // Unspoken :O Uh.. uh… uh… This is quite weird. I’ve had two non-Unspoken/TobyMac songs out of nine? Ah, oh well. This one is a little similar to Good Fight music-wise. “Everyone around can see that it’s you, that it’s you that we need.”
- Hello, My Name Is // Matthew West I was expecting a TobyMac song, how odd! This song is good, not great, but good! 😉 I like Matthew West’s voice pretty good, it’s a little similar to MercyMe’s lead singer’s voice. I like the part in the chorus where he says, “Hello, my name is Child of the One True King!
That was really fun! Here are my nominees:
I hope you guys have fun doing this! There are tons of other great bloggers, but I don’t really know how much you enjoy music, so I just chose a few. 😉
Well, I’ll end this post now. 🙂 BYE!
Hi. XD Wow Megan, that was hilarious. 😛