**Note: PicMonkey is no longer free like it was when I wrote this post, but I honestly think it’s still worth paying for because it gives you so many design and editing options in an easy-to-use format. That said, if you’d like to sign up then feel free to do so through this link because PicMonkey gives me a bit if you do. :)**
Hey guys! Today I have a tutorial for you. 🙂
To make this you will need two programs: Paint, and PicMonkey.
This is what your thing will look like, with customized outline and photo fill. 😉
- Go to Bing (well, I guess you could use Google…) and type in ‘____ outline’. For this tutorial I typed in ‘bunny outline’. 🙂 Choose a good outline, one that looks like the one below. It doesn’t have to be transparent, (that’s the checkerboard behind it) but it works a little better usually. The rabbit image was from this site.
- Save the picture to your computer and then open the Paint app.
- Click file, then click open, and select the image you just saved.
- Select the paint bucket tool.
- Fill the outside part with black. Yes, it has to be black. Save your photo and then go PicMonkey.com. Click ‘Edit’ and open your photo.
- Once your photo pops up, click the little overlay icon which looks like a butterfly.
- Click ‘Your Own’ and select the photo you want to use to fill it.
- Make the photo big enough so that it covers the whole rabbit (or whatever you are using).
- See the little box that says Overlays? Click on the word Normal. When the box drops down, click ‘Darken’.
- Ta-da! Now all you have to do is save it!
These are really fun to make and they look so neat! 🙂
Clementine’s diary entry will be here soon! 😀