Christmas is coming and you know it!
My mom, sister, and I made some wreaths with some ladies at our church a few days ago. I only have pictures of mine and my mom’s, because my sister made hers for our grandmother. But anyway, here are the pictures! I made them into collages. 🙂
Ta-daa! And now for challenge number one of the Christmas challenge!
1. Five of your favorite Christmas songs.
- The 12 Days of Christmas by Straight No Chaser || I just discovered this song about a week ago and it is hilarious! They start off by singing the real song, but then they get off track and start singing other Christmas songs. You should listen to it!
- The Little Drummer Boy
- Pentatonix Christmas songs|| This group of singers are all a cappella! They sound really cool.
- Fum Fum Fum by Mannheim Steamroller || I love all of Mannheim Steamroller’s Christmas songs- the sound so Christmasy! But I just chose Fum Fum Fum because of the name. 😀
- The Day After Thanksgiving by Brandon Heath|| This one is really funny. 🙂
So there you have it! Thank you every one who is doing this, I am really glad you are. 🙂
Wait! There are three winners from the Button Giveaway, and I’d like you to look over the form below and tell your button maker what you’d like.
Josie is making AG fan’s button
I am making Els’ button
and Clara is making Blue’s button.
Please contact your button maker as soon as you can!
You know how this blog used to be called dandelions and daisies? Well know I turned that blog into a WordPress Kid’s Blogs place! Check it out HERE.