I hope everyone enjoyed their thanksgiving! Or maybe you still have something left!
I meant to post this yesterday, but we were so busy! After lunch we went on a four mile walk around our farm’s boundaries, then we went to my grandmothers for a delicious thanksgiving supper. To top that off we went Black Friday shopping with my aunt, grandmother, and cousins from 9:00 PM – 1:00 AM! Whoo!
We just got back from another round of black Friday shopping, so now I have time to post!
Fifty Things I am Thankful for.
Yeah. I know! I am going to try and write a thankful post. But it might end up being more like twenty…. Anyway, let’s try! These are in no particular order.
- A roof over my head
- School breaks
- A blog with awesome followers who somehow manage to write great comments about my posts
- A camera
- Being able to earn money by gathering eggs
- A adorable rabbit of my very own
- My family
- Cousins, aunts, and uncles
- Wonderful grandparents
- Being able to walk to both of my wonderful grandparents houses
- A huge farm with lots of fun places to explore
- Kittens playing in barns
- Being able to finish school usually before lunch
- Coffee bean
- Our own garden
- Playing in grain bins
- A brain (hehe!)
- Knowing how to get around computer problems
- A four-wheeler that I know how to drive
- Fun vacations
- Home videos
- So many different kinds of flowers ( 😉 to Rebekah)
- Field radishes that we can pick even in November
- Wendy’s fast food restaurant. Yummy!
- Nature studies with our friends
- Online stores
- The World Wide Web
- Knowing what I want for Christmas
- Being able to have gotten to number forty
- People who are still reading this post
- A mom who knows how to cook delicious meals
- A dad who knows how to fix most anything
- The ability to read and write
- Different weather
- All the other many things I forgot
Woo-hoo! I actually got to fifty! When you think about it, there really are so many things that we should give thanks to God for, not just on thanksgiving, but every single day!
Have a very happy thanksgiving everybody! And thank you (there’s another one) for reading!
I AM GETTING A NEW CAMERA!!! I ordered it today and it should be here sometime between December 12th and December 21st… So long to wait! But when I get it I want to do a review on it. Would you like that?